Band Recommendations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Band Recommendations

Post by CircusVoid on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:11 pm

A nice topic to share your most loved bands (besides the offspring) from all kind of different genres.

My other favourite bands are:
The Birthday Massacre
A synthpop/synthrock band with an unique vibe. Really amazing and one of a kind. If you love to hear more, I'd recommend these tracks: looking glass, leaving tonight and red star.

Poets Of The Fall
A radiofriendly rockband with music full of emotion. I usually don't like these kind of bands, but strangely I really adore this band and the singer: Marko. I'd recommend lift, carnival of rust and change

Maybeshewill
A unique and electronic postrock band. They're amazing energetic and less rock then the average song I listen, but it's catchy and cheerfull too. Smile I'd recommend I'm in awe amadeus, red paper lanterns and to the skies from a hillside

CircusVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Band Recommendations

Post by Melyssa K on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Confused Disciples! They are a local band in Philadelphia and I'm going to be appearing in their next music video. Bornlie and I are friends with the singer, Pat. The quality of their sound has improved since this was recorded, so they sound better now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ1aK6OLyl8
Melyssa K
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bornlie on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 am

thanks Circusvoid I will check those bands out. i already like Poets Of The Fall but I will check the other bands out.
bornlie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bornlie on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 am

My List is:

Angels and Airwaves Greatest band on the planet, created by Tom Delonge from Blink-182-. It's arena rock, punkrock style!

dredg a prog rock band hailing from California. They sound different with every release they make. Their latest album was produced by hiphop producer Dan The Automator. They are that progressive.

Thursday The best East Coast band around. These guys helped to bring the whole screamo thing to the mainstream. They became a progressive hardcore band that everyone in the scene knew about. They were a mainstay on mtv for a couple years. The singer is the nicest rocker alive. We had a chat before in person after a show. They broke up last year. I felt like crying when I heard the news.

From Autumn To Ashes. This NY band was another band that helped to bring posthardcore to the mainstream back in the day. They mix heavy guitars and screams with soothing melodies. They could tour with New Found Glory one day and tour with Shadows fall the next day.

Sentenced A kick ass progressive metal band from Finland. These guys are a must listen for metal and rock fans in any country!

Inflames quite possibility the most well known melodic death metal band in the world. When you look up Gotenburg metal you see their picture.

mono(Japan) Soothing instrumental pro rock from Japan. These guys have songs clocking in over 6 minutes. Not for those with ADHD.

The Youth Group A dark indie pop rock band from Australia. These guys are amazing.

Earshot
emotionally driven prog metal band. If you like Tool these guys are for you.

Saves the Day
One of the first mainstream punk bands to embody "Emo". These guys have matured evolved over the years, along with their fans.
bornlie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top