I hate when customers get an attitude then say I have one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hate when customers get an attitude then say I have one.

Post by Melyssa K on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:24 am

This lady the other day at my work was checking out and paying by debit. Once you enter your PIN and it asks for cashback, and you hit no, it shows you the amount going onto your card and says, "amount okay?" You have to hit yes or it cancels the whole thing and you have to swipe your card again. She did this. I told her she canceled it and had to swipe again. She didn't believe me and started to take a tone with me, acting like I messed up. I got slightly sterner, but still polite. I explained to her what she did wrong, and she argued with me. So I got impatient and raised my voice ever so slightly to get my point across because there was a co-worker waiting to purchase items in line behind her. This lady then told me not to get an attitude with her and that she knew all the management in the store. I said I am actually a nice person and she said she doesn't doubt that. I should have said, "Okay, go ahead, tell them whatever you want." The co-worker on the register behind me and the one in line behind the bitch both said they would have my back that I did not get an attitude with her. I hate it when I get customers like her! I wanna slap'em with a pork loin!
Melyssa K
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hate when customers get an attitude then say I have one.

Post by bornlie on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm

LOl with a pork loin, omg.
bornlie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CircusVoid on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:39 pm

pie would be a fun option too or a fish or something.

CircusVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top